Le forum sur la série Grey's Anatomy, ses personnages ses ships, ses interpretes... créé par les anciens membres de greysfan

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Saison 4 Spoilers

AuteurMessage
gingertwist
Admin

MessageSujet: Saison 4 Spoilers   Sam 17 Mai - 18:08

Citation :
Patrick Dempsey, aka “Grey’s Anatomy’s” Dr. McDreamy, and his onscreen love, Meredith Grey, aka Everett homegal Ellen Pompeo, “will definitely” tie the knot next season in the ABC drama.

de Kristin, le 5 Mai dernier

Citation :
Yolanda in Rex, Ga.: Any Grey's scoop involving Hahn and Sloan? They are my new favorite couple.

But isn't she a le...ooker, a looker? Not that there's anything wrong with that! (Wink, wink.) I can tell you that Eric Dane (Mark "McSteamy" Sloan) has a nude scene in the finale. God bless you, Shonda Rhimes! Who he's gettin' naked with I cannot say, but obviously there is gonna be some steam involved.

D'Ausiello

Citation :
Question: Seems like Grey's Anatomy is heading on the right track to greatness again! Any spoilers to confirm this? — Al

Ausiello: Yes indeed. I just found out which two characters will be performing the "major kiss" in the season finale and trust me when I say you will not be disappointed.

Citation :
Question: So much for the suspense surrounding the big Grey's kiss. The new issue of TV Guide comes out and says it's Hahn and Callie! WTF? — Elizabeth

Ausiello: Au contraire, mademoiselle. The TVG article actually says Hahn and Callie smack lips this Thursday. The "major" kiss Shonda Rhimes was referring to takes place next week in the season-ender — and it may or may not pertain to a second, more passionate Hahn/Callie buss. This much I can confirm for you: The May 22 finale features several kisses, all of which I'd characterize as significant. But only one is so good that, to quote Rhimes, it will make you "lean into your televisions."

Question: Any hints on the Grey's Anatomy finale — especially Alex and Izzie? — Koti
Ausiello: It's about damn time. That's your hint.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://how-to-save-a-life.usersboard.net
mallie
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Saison 4 Spoilers   Lun 19 Mai - 12:03

peux tu me traduire cette citation ginger' ca me fait peur pour mallie : "The "major" kiss Shonda Rhimes was referring to takes place next week in the season-ender — and it may or may not pertain to a second, more passionate Hahn/Callie buss."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://mushu59.skyrock.com/

Saison 4 Spoilers
Page 1 sur 1